Monday, September 30, 2013

Fangirl Moment

Ok I'm fangirling about a couple of things today. Because I'm a fangirl and that's what I do. :)

First of all....(drumroll please)... The House of Hades by Rick Riordan comes out NEXT WEEK!!! (insert fangirl scream here). It's the fourth book in a future five book series, The Heroes of Olympus series. It's one of the only main series that I'm currently into right now, since I finished Inheritance this summer. But, I'm seriously so excited for this book! October 8th needs to hurry up!

The second thing is I just want to say that one of my new favorite shows is Downton Abbey. My dad and I started watching it and we're really into it. We're now in Season 2 and loving it! Some of my favorite characters: Daisy, Branson, Anna, Bates, Sybill, William, and Grandma Violet. I'm really excited to see what happens--and I think the Downstairs Abbey is a lot more interesting than the Upstairs Abbey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment