Sunday, June 2, 2013

Update on Reading List... PLUS HOUSE OF HADES COVER REVEALED!

An update on my reading list...

Inheritance is going very well--I think I've read close to 200 pages over the past couple of weeks, and I'm addicted again. It's a must-read, as is the entire series. It's sort of like my summer series I like returning too-there's just something magical about returning to Alagaesia in the summer.

I started reading Cinder by Marissa Meyer--it's a sci-fi twist on Cinderella, and it's way good so far! I'm only a couple of chapters in, but I love a good sci-fi book. It's definitely more sci-fi than a fairy tale, so don't let that stop you from reading it.


Ender's Game is going well-still only a couple of chapters in, but I'm trying to get into it again. It's a slower start for me, but it's good so far.

And....

Have you seen the new House of Hades cover by Rick Riordan yet?! If you like the Heroes of Olympus series, this novel is the much anticipated 4th book in the series--with only one more to go after this release. Especially after the ending of The Mark of Athena, readers should really appreciate the cover of this new book. All I can say is, I'm super excited!!! If your a fan and haven't seen it yet, go to this link now!!

http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/percy-jackson/heroes-of-olympus/The-House-of-Hades.aspx

Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment