Monday, October 1, 2012

The moment you've been waiting for...

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!

Yes The Mark of Athena comes out tomorrow! I'm sooo excited!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! (fan girl scream in my head). Just mildly excited ya know. Very glad the year-long wait-at-the-end-of-a-cliffhanger is over! Just like Rick Riordan. I fully expect to experience it again. But I do enjoy it--it makes a good book, no matter how painful or suspenseful it is. Just saying-Percy and Annabeth BETTER be reuinited in this book (finally) for SURE! If not I'll be very angry with Mr. Riordan.

To reflect my views on this matter, let's hear from the videoblogger, cassjaytuck on youtube. She's hilarious and expresses my emotions almost exactly regarding Percy Jackson.

 
 
 
And I've done this a gazillion times, and like I said before, I fully expect Mr. Riordan to put us through this again at the end of MOA.
 
 

 
 
Well, anyway, I'll post on here after (and maybe while) I read MOA and tell you what I think! See you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment