Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My List of Favorite Disney/Pixar Movies

Having recently returned from a trip to Disneyland with my family, I wanted to do a post on my list of favorite Disney/Pixar Films. They are everyone's favorite Disney movies, and definitely never fail to impress.

1. The Incredibles-- I have loved this show since I was a kid waiting for it to come out! I'm a super hero fan, so combining that with Disney was genious! I love the characters, the story, and the message. I also love the jazzy soundtrack and all the hilarious lines. My dad and I quote this movie all the time. Favorite characters: The entire Incredibles family, especially Violet. I also like Edna Mode, and Frozone.

2. Toy Story 1-3-- The first Disney/Pixar movies I ever saw, and still some of the best to date! Very clever and endearing story idea and characters. It's always a big hit with kids and adults alike. I love all three of them and was pleasantly surprised with how good the third one was as well. They never fail to disappoint. Fav. characters: Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Bulls-eye, Rex, Hammy, the whole gang really. Love Barbie and Ken too--they were hilarious!

3. Brave-- Completely different than any pixar we've yet seen, but I loved it for that reason! I love the beautiful animation, landscaping, music, and characters. I love Scotland, so this was awesome! Very touching story and moral. Loved it! F.C: Merida, Elinor, 3 twins, Fergus, the clan chiefs and sons.

4. Tangled-- This show was very touching and funny. I was pleasantly surprised--it was the first Disney movie I had seen in a while. I loved the spin-off on an old folk tale, it was very cute. F.C: Rapunzel, Flynn, the horse (forgot his name), the lizard (also forgot), and the guys in the pub.

5. Wall-E-- Not my favorite show, but I really liked it. It was very cute and I was amazed at how well Disney told a story with not a lot of dialogue. I loved the robots. The fat people were kinda weird. F.C: Wall-E, Eve, other robots.

6. Monster's Inc.--I love this show! It was one of my favorites growing up and it still is. I love the creative story line, the characters, and how touching it is. My dad and I also quote the hilarious lines in this as well. F.C: Sulley, Mike, Boo, George, Roz.

7. Cars-- It's also not my favorite show, but the more I watch it, the more I like it. It's very creative and cute. I like the characters, they are really endearing. F.C: Lightning McQueen, Mater, the girl car, Doc, Luigi and his helper.

If I think of more, I'll add to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment