Tuesday, April 4, 2017

2018 Movies!!

So... there are a lot of good movies coming out next year. I mean, a lot. Fangirls and guys get ready to be excited. I compiled a list of the movies that I am looking forward to/ or that seem to be populoar ones. You can check out the full list here: http://www.movieinsider.com/movies/-/2018 

Here is my condensed list for you:

January 2018:

Jan. 12 Maze Runner 3: The Death Cure (I haven't seen these movies or read the books, but this is a popular YA series)

Febuary 2018:

Feb. 16 The Black Panther movie (This character was introduced in the MCU in Captain America: Civil War, and will be getting his own stand alone movie).

March 2018:

Mar. 9th Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck it Ralph 2 (The sequel to Wreck it Ralph, which was a popular animated Disney film featuring video game legends. This will be entertaining for sure).

April 2018:

Apr. 6th A Wrinkle in Time (I am SO excited for this, as it is one of my favorite books of all time! It's such a great classic children's book that is totally enjoyable and applicable to adults as well. I believe Disney is producing this... I think. Either way this is sure to be good!)

May 2018: This is the month to wait for!

May 4th Avengers; Infinity Wars (This might be my most anticipated movie so far! I am SO EXCITED for this!! This will be the ultimate Marvel movie and perhaps the ultimate superhero movie of all time. This will combine characters from the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, as well as some Marvel characters yet to appear in the MCU. All of the classic Avengers are set to appear, as well as The Wasp, the Guardians of the Galaxy, and the much anticipated Captain Marvel. There may be others that I'm not aware of planning to appear as well. This is a two part movie I think, but this first part is going to be EPIC!)

May 25th Star Wars: Han Solo movie (Looks like Disney is breaking its December only release of Star Wars movies, as this next stand-alone Star Wars movie is set to appear in the summer. This movie is supposed to chronicle the young pre-New Hope life of everyone's favorite smuggler, Han Solo. It looks like it'll be great!)

June 2018:

June 15th The Incredibles 2 (This is the sequel I've been waiting for for years!! This is one of my all time favorite Disney-Pixar movies, and this sequel is going to be amazing! No plot details have been released yet, but it is set to have the original voice cast. Very exciting!)

June 22nd Jurassic World sequel (I finally got into the Jurassic Park franchise this year and I am a big fan! I was a big fan of Jurassic World and I am excited to see the sequel. There are a lot of theories about the plot line for this movie, but apparently the park will not be open in this sequel. There are sure to be a lot of cool Dinosaurs for sure, and both Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard are set to return, so it should be good!)

July 2018:

Jul. 6th Ant-Man and The Wasp (Ant-Man was one of my favorite Marvel movies so far, so I am excited to see him and The Wasp both in their own movie sequel. This will be the first Marvel movie after Infinity Wars, so it should be dealing with some of the aftermath of that film. I'm excited to see both of these iconic characters in action!)

Jul. 13th Hotel Transylvania 3 (Not sure why this is being released in the summer and not in October, but oh well. This is the 3rd HT movie, which is a very cute series of movies featuring monsters and humans learning to get along. I'm sure the 3rd one will be cute as well.)

Jul. 27th Untitled DC Movie (Not sure what movie this will be, but probably one of the Justice League characters in their own stand-alone movie. Or another Suicide Squad movie? Who knows. But should be entertaining.)

August 2018:

Aug. 3rd Untitled Disney live-action movie (Another live action movie of one of Disney's classics I'm sure. So far they've been great, so I'm sure this one will be no exception.)

October 2018:

Oct. 5th Venom (Looks like a stand-alone movie of one of Spider-man's famous villains, Venom).
               Aquaman (Aquaman's first stand-alone movie. Should be good.)

November 2018:

Nov. 2nd Mulan (I'm very excited for this! This will be a live-action version of Disney's classic Mulan film. I'm not sure if this will be a musical or just an action film, but either way, this will be good!)

Untitled Fox/Marvel movie (Again, not sure what this movie will be about or who it will feature, but if it's Marvel, it should be good.)

Nov. 16th Fantastic Beasts 2 (The sequel to the pre-Harry Potter film that came out last year. Should focus more on Newt Scamander and Grindewald, with a set appearance with young Dumbledore as well. Very excited!)

December 2018:

Dec. 25th Mary Poppins Returns (This appears to be a sequel to Disney's Mary Poppins, having the nanny appear to visit the grown children. This looks good!)




No comments:

Post a Comment